This conference is to cultivate professional growth, and professional development. It is the only event globally fully dedicated to students, early career professionals, and emerging water leaders (age 35 and below) to learn, contribute and advance themselves. As such, we will have:
- Technical Sessions – for authors to orally present in 10 minutes their paper
- Two minute thesis Sessions – for poster authors to present their work in 2 minutes
- Workshops – to engage in discussions
- Learning sessions – to develop new skills
Note: the Call for Papers and Sessions Deadline has passed and we will not accept more papers. You can however, register to attend without a submission
Oral Platform Presentation
Download the Presentation Template and Adjudication Sheet
Download the suggested template for your presentation on the right.
Make sure you read the adjudication criteria for best platform presenter!
2 Minutes Thesis Presentation and Poster Design
Download the Poster and 2-Minute-Thesis Adjudication Sheets
Download the poster template, the one-slide presentation template, and the adjudication sheets on the right.
Your poster will be scored out of 100 and your 2-Minute-Thesis will be out of 100. The average of these scores will be your final mark to select the first IWA YWP 2-Minute-Thesis Winner!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The posters will have to be printed by the authors themselves and brought to the conference.
Workshop and learning session organisers: Prepare your detailed description
Deadline 15th May
- Make sure that all NEW contributors/speakers are also registered and paid for.
- We kindly request you to review the programme description we have created insight the programme by 15th May, and let us know if you wish us to make any change.
- Send us your prepared powerpoint slides by 15th May. Please use the template with instructions and guidance (on right handside)
Full Paper Submission: Deadline 1 February 2019 (extended)
For Authors who have received an invitation to present, please use the Full Paper Template and upload this as second attachment in your profile of Abstract Logic before 1 February 2019 to be considered for Publication with IWA Publishing.
Check the specifications for the formatting of FULL papers (Due 1 February 2019) on the IWAP website