Demonstrate the impact of your work
Deadline has passed (was 15 October 2018)
Who Submits a Scientific Abstract
- Students who wish to present oral presentation or poster presentation with 2 MT presentation for the first time
- PhD students who wish to present and publish
- Researchers (from institutions, companies organisations) who wish to publish
Vocational/ Technical Abstract
Who Submits a vocational/technical abstact
- Early career practitioners working 0-5 years
- Emerging professionals from 6 + years of experience who work towards or in first management positions
- From utility operations, consultancy companies, NGOs, regulators, public administrations, industry, etc
How to Submit an Abstract?
DOWNLOAD THE ABSTRACT TEMPLATE – The conference template is different from standard conferences, and compulsory for all submissions.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – Submit your abstract in a few easy steps through the IWA Abstract Submission System from 30 April – 15 October 2018
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION LIMIT – You may submit as many abstracts as you wish. However, no individual will be allowed to present more than one paper and one poster (and two minute thesis). Additional papers must be presented by one of the co-authors.
PRESENTATION FORMAT – You may indicate your primary and secondary choice. The options are to deliver 1) a full oral presentation, or 2) a poster combined with 2-Minute Thesis (1 slide) presentation.
SELECTION Your work will be reviewed by international experts and experienced young water professionals. The programme committee will select the work based on scoring and comments by these reviewers and determine best format for presentation (taking your preferred choice into account).
BE CONSIDERED FOR PUBLICATION – You may indicate your ambition to publish. The reviewers will indicate whether your work can be 1) considered for publication 2) needs further work to be considered for publications.
DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT – Download the template (with additional guidance) and submit in the IWA Abstract Management System