All international visitors entering Canada are generally required to present a valid visa or passport issued by a Canadian Consular Official. Travel and Visa information for visitors to Canada can be found at the following websites:

If you require a Visa to enter Canada, we recommended that you apply for your visa at least 4 to 5 months prior to your departure date.

Ensure you have proper and valid identification when entering Canada:
  • All International travelers should carry a valid passport because it is the only reliable and universally-accepted travel and identification document for the purpose of international travel. International transportation companies such as airlines may require travelers to present a passport. Therefore, travelers may face delays or may not be allowed to board the aircraft or other mode of transportation, if they present other documents
  • If you are a U.S. citizen, ensure you carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification.

I need a visa invitation letter

Individuals requiring an official letter of invitation in order to obtain a visa or permission to attend the International Young Water Professionals Conference, you may request one by emailing  However, this requires that applicants first register and pay Conference registration fees first. The letter does not imply that any Conference fees or other expenses will be assumed by the organizers of the International Young Water Professionals Conference. When sending your request, send your payment confirmation number as well as the following details:

  • First name
  • Last name
  • E-mail address
  • Position title
  • Company
  • Address
  • Telephone
  • Birth date
  • Passport number
  • Passport expiration date
  • Country of citizenship
  • Role (Speaker, Invited Speaker, Exhibitor or Delegate)

Join us in Toronto!